National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast!

3 posters

Go down

The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast! Empty The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast!

Post by TheAudman Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:38 am

If you had a chance to check out the first episode of the NBL Canada Live podcast, let us know what you thought about it.
and the interview with former Halifax Rainman, Eric Crookshank!

TheAudman

Back to top Go down

The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast! Empty Re: The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast!

Post by Celtic Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:28 pm

Good to hear from Eric, it was a classless move by the rainmen not to re-sign him, they could use him.

Celtic

Back to top Go down

The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast! Empty Re: The First Episode of the NBL Canada Live Podcast!

Post by JJSA Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:42 am

I'm lovin' the podcasts! Great and easy way to keep up with all the latest on the league. It also gives us a little insight in to the behind the scenes workings of the league (Chuck Miller), as well as allowing us to get to know some of the players via the great interviews.

It would be really cool to see you start taking some calls from fans in the future, and to see the podcast avalible via iTunes so I can throw it on my ipod and listen on my Tuesday morning commute.
JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down