National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainmen vs Mill Rats October 25th (Preseason)

Go down

Rainmen vs Mill Rats October 25th (Preseason) Empty Rainmen vs Mill Rats October 25th (Preseason)

Post by JJSA Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Well it looks like the stream for this game is already down before tip-off. The league seriously needs to hook up with SSN Canada (They do CIS, CWHL and Rugby Canada webcasts) because sites like Ustream are complete trash.

Here is the link to watch the game...hopefully it will be up and working soon so we can all enjoy some basketball.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/dec-9th-2010---7pm---saint-john-mill-rats-vs-quebec-kebs
JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down

Rainmen vs Mill Rats October 25th (Preseason) Empty Re: Rainmen vs Mill Rats October 25th (Preseason)

Post by JJSA Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Ok, given that this is a preseason game I think I've wasted enough of my time waiting for this webcast to be fixed...I've seen more Hyundai Santa Fe ads than basketball in the past 50 minutes. lol Hopefully these issues will be sorted out in time for the regular season so fans in markets without teams can still enjoy the NBL.
JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down