National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener?

4 posters

Go down

Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener? Empty Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener?

Post by Cashcleaner Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:28 am

Just want to see how many here are actually Power supporters and will be at the game on Saturday. I've got a group of four with me and we're all looking forward to a good time. It would be cool to run into some others from the forum Saturday night.
Cashcleaner
Cashcleaner

Back to top Go down

Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener? Empty Re: Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener?

Post by Minty Fresh Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:39 pm

How was the turn out? I'm also curious if there were any issues with the Score table. Clock, shot clock, score etc. I heard they were scrambling for people to do that only a couple of days before. Could have been entirely false info though.
Minty Fresh
Minty Fresh

Back to top Go down

Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener? Empty Re: Quick headcount - Who's going to the home opener?

Post by JJSA Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:09 pm

340 people went to the home opener.
JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down

Post by sajc Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:44 pm

That is not great turn-out for Powers. If this keeps up they wil definately be re-located.

sajc

Back to top Go down

Post by Cashcleaner Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:54 am

Yeah, it was well under 500. 340 sounds accurate to me, which is a shame. The entire Durham region has a sizable population and I don't believe a well-run and well-marketed team would have any attendance problem here.
Cashcleaner
Cashcleaner

Back to top Go down

Post by Minty Fresh Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:07 am

Man that sucks. It really is too bad the Power couldn't hold on to some more of their team from last year. They had some good ones. I looked at the Roster during the Lightning game and only recognized Pappa Oppong, who is pretty fun to watch but isn't going to be enough on his own. Gotta get those guys into the community to drum up interest with the kids.
Minty Fresh
Minty Fresh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down