National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big trouble in Halifax

2 posters

Go down

Big trouble in Halifax Empty Big trouble in Halifax

Post by JJSA Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:17 pm

What is going on out in Halifax? This is a team that lead the league in attendance in 2011/2012 and was just 1 win away from the championship. Since then it's been nothing but a revolving door of players and coaches leading them down to the cellar in the Atlantic (Currently 0-4). It sure makes it tough to grow a bond and connection with a team if you don't know who is wearing what number on any given night.

Clearly Haligonians are growing tired of it and have been staying home so far this season. I feel bad for the fan base and I understand where they are coming from in terms of frustration with what is happening on the court. But if you stay home and don't support your team during the worst of times then you look like an idiot billy bandwagon when they all of a sudden go on a 9 game win streak and you act like you've been there with them all along. The far more serious risk you run if you start staying home due to a losing season/record is that the team may fold or move to a city that will appreciate having a team (cough Kingston cough). While I fully get being angry with the direction you're Rainmen have taken over the past couple of seasons, you fans in Halifax need to ask yourselves a simple question: "Would I rather watch a losing team (for now), or no team?"

Now, having said all of that...Andre Levingston...the time is now to rebuild this franchise which was just 2 years ago the class of the league.
JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down

Big trouble in Halifax Empty Re: Big trouble in Halifax

Post by Penguin022 Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Could Halifax possibly be this year's Montreal? They're not doing great right now but it's just the start of the season. I have a bad feeling for them.
Penguin022
Penguin022

Back to top Go down

Post by JJSA Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:07 am

Nah I don't think they are nowhere near as bad as Montreal was. Honestly I think the Jazz set a lot of league records last season that will stand for a LONG time. Laughing 

I'm calling it here and now; the Rainmen will pick up their first win of the season tonight in Moncton.

JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down