National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012-13 hurry up!

2 posters

Go down

2012-13 hurry up!  Empty 2012-13 hurry up!

Post by M1R4CL3S Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:02 pm

I can't wait for the season to start! Been a hockey fan all my life, never watched much basketball until the Miracles landed in Moncton!

For a team that went 9-27, there was always an excitement in the air at the games. Great entertainment from junior and senior Dancers, t-shirt toss's, random giveaways, a mascot (Maximus) that just doesn't stop and continues to bring new tricks to the table every game, a team that is widely involved in the community, autograph sessions, a proactive car givaway contest, games, etc. Also last year games were mostly between monday-Thursday, maybe 1-2 Fridays and 2-3 Sunday's. This year all games are between Thursday-Sunday with Saturdays in the schedule! That's going to be great for the attendance and if we can contend for a playoff spot, our community will respond and attendance will spike!

Anyways, my 2 cents, great Job with all the work that goes behind the making of this Organisation, loving the game.

Go Miracles!

M1R4CL3S

Back to top Go down

2012-13 hurry up!  Empty Re: 2012-13 hurry up!

Post by MaximusMiracles Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:48 pm

M1R4CL3S wrote:I can't wait for the season to start! Been a hockey fan all my life, never watched much basketball until the Miracles landed in Moncton!

For a team that went 9-27, there was always an excitement in the air at the games. Great entertainment from junior and senior Dancers, t-shirt toss's, random giveaways, a mascot (Maximus) that just doesn't stop and continues to bring new tricks to the table every game, a team that is widely involved in the community, autograph sessions, a proactive car givaway contest, games, etc. Also last year games were mostly between monday-Thursday, maybe 1-2 Fridays and 2-3 Sunday's. This year all games are between Thursday-Sunday with Saturdays in the schedule! That's going to be great for the attendance and if we can contend for a playoff spot, our community will respond and attendance will spike!

Anyways, my 2 cents, great Job with all the work that goes behind the making of this Organisation, loving the game.

Go Miracles!

CUDOS !!!
MaximusMiracles
MaximusMiracles

https://www.facebook.com/maximusmiracles

Back to top Go down