National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Discussion Thread: Mill Rats vs. Storm 11/2

2 posters

Go down

Official Discussion Thread: Mill Rats vs. Storm 11/2 Empty Official Discussion Thread: Mill Rats vs. Storm 11/2

Post by Admin Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:37 pm

Regular Season Game: Saint John Mill Rats (0-0) vs. Summerside Storm (0-0)
Game Date: Friday, November 2nd, 2012
Game Time: 6:00pm EST/7:00pm AST
Webcast: www.stormbasketball.ca
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://nblcanada.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Official Discussion Thread: Mill Rats vs. Storm 11/2 Empty Re: Official Discussion Thread: Mill Rats vs. Storm 11/2

Post by stormy69 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:34 am

It was a great start to the season for the storm,great pre-game show for the fans and the boys played great, although i got a little worried in the fourth quarter that they may not close it out cause' of all the melt downs last year, but they pulled through. really thought Plummer,Stewart,Avery and Birdsong played well. The Storm seem more well rounded than last year with everyone contributing. Would like to have seen more from cayole but it's only getting started,Alot bigger team i think this year or at least they played bigger and gotta love Nick Evans style of play he's like a rabid wolverine out there and the fans love his style of play.Congradulations Storm on a great start to what i hope will be a banner year for us...GO STORM GO.... Basketball Basketball Basketball

stormy69

Back to top Go down