National Basketball League of Canada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now

4 posters

Go down

Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now Empty Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now

Post by Evad Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:53 am

Evad
Evad

Back to top Go down

Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now Empty Re: Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now

Post by Cashcleaner Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:09 pm

For some reason, only admins are allowed to see this link. Have any more info on it?
Cashcleaner
Cashcleaner

Back to top Go down

Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now Empty Re: Oshawa Power still up and running ... for now

Post by Evad Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Cashcleaner wrote:For some reason, only admins are allowed to see this link. Have any more info on it?

Go to the website for the NBL, click on news, then go to "Around the NBLC" the first link on the list that should come up is this story. I check the news link almost every day to see whats going on.

On a side note my Canadian Geography is improving by leaps and bounds. Before following the NBLC I could have never told you there was a city in Canada called London, now I'm sounding cool to my kids when I can beat their spelling of Mississippi by spelling Mississauga. And then tell them where it is. Very Happy NBLC is not only good basketball it helps with Geography Rolling Eyes
Evad
Evad

Back to top Go down

Post by 12 Panels in the Cylinder Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:54 pm

Evad wrote:Before following the NBLC I could have never told you there was a city in Canada called London...

I won't paste a direct link (since it probably won't work) but you can copy and paste this|https://youtu.be/KYtMkhfQfa4 into your browser. It was Nike's ad for the Olympics. We're the one with the (staged pale ) marathon.

I thought it was a neat showcase on all the Londons out there.

12 Panels in the Cylinder

Back to top Go down

Post by JJSA Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:31 am

Basketball fans in the GTA better come out in large numbers this season, otherwise you will likely soon be talking about how "we used to have a basketball team."
JJSA
JJSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down